We combined lasagna’s favorite sidekick, garlic bread, into one meal! Genius, right? You’ll fall in love with this stuffed garlic bread lasagna recipe. And the best part is – it’s super easy! Read on for details and print the recipe below.
Stuffed Garlic Bread Lasagna Recipe
12 Large Italian Rolls
12 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt
8 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
14-15 ounce package whole milk ricotta
2 large eggs, beaten
1 pound lean ground beef, or Italian sausage
1 jar pasta sauce
1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced into equal 12 slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare lasagna noodles according to package.
- Brown meat over medium-high heat, add sauce and mix until combined.
- In a mixing bowl, add Parmesan, ricotta, and egg. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cut the very top off of the rolls.
- Using your fingers, press bread insides into the bottom and sides of the roll, until you have space for your lasagna layers.
- Add garlic and salt to your melted butter and spread into each bread bowl.
- Keeping lasagna noodle whole, place part of the noodle in the bottom of the bowl and add ricotta on top, fold the pasta over the cheese, add ¼ cup meat sauce, and fold rest of the noodle over the top. Top bowl with a slice of mozzarella.
- Repeat with all 12 bowls.
- Wrap in tin foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Lasagna is one of our favorite Italian dishes – and to try it stuffed in garlic bread was heavenly! Your family will love this tasty dish and ask for seconds too, I’m sure of it. This can easily be turned into a veggie lasagna if you prefer it meatless as well. Just add your favorite veggies in place of the beef or sausage.
Print the Stuffed Garlic Bread Lasagna below:
Stuffed Garlic Bread Lasagna
Enjoy this easy twist on a classic Italian dish!