Being a homeowner is so rewarding, but it also comes with a lot of responsibility. Maintaining appliances big and small are important to the health of your family, and the upkeep of your home’s value as well. Did you know homeowners suffer the most from Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning, also known as the “silent killer?” Do you have a Carbon Monoxide Alarm?
CO is a tasteless, colorless, odorless gas that can be produced by the combustion that occurs in appliances like furnaces, clothes dryers, ranges, ovens, water heaters, attached garages and fireplaces. Today, I’m sharing a simple way to protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning with a Onelink Environment Monitor.
This is a partnered post with First Alert. All opinions are my own. [Read more…]