Strawberry Pretzel Dessert RecipeAlso known as strawberry pretzel salad, this recipe needs 2-4 hours to set in the fridge, so prepare ahead of time. It also tastes just as delicious if you refrigerate overnight. Here’s how to make this flavorful dessert! Measurements with easy to follow printable directions are at the end of the post. Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups pretzels crushed
- 1/2 stick butter unsalted, melted
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 box strawberry Jell-O (8 1/2 serving size)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2-(8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-(8oz) container cool whip, thawed
Print the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Recipe below!
Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
Also known as strawberry pretzel salad, this recipe needs 2-4 hours to set in the fridge, so prepare ahead of time.