Looking for a festive no-bake dessert? These easy peanut butter chocolate pretzel stacks are perfect for the occasion! See how simple it is to make this red, white & blue dessert recipe below.
Red, White & Blue Dessert Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 cups broken pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- patriotic star sprinkles
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Clear off space in your refrigerator for the baking sheets.
- Mix pretzels and peanuts together in a mixing bowl.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter on low heat in a saucepan. Stir constantly until mixture is melted and smooth. Pour over pretzel mixture and stir well to evenly coat.
- Drop pretzels and chocolate onto prepared baking pans. Sprinkle with star sprinkles. Refrigerate to harden.
- Makes 24 pretzel stacks
Crunchy plus sweet makes the perfect treat! This red, white & blue dessert recipe makes a great snack for your upcoming BBQ, pool party, or other festive occasions. If your kids are at the age where they enjoy helping in the kitchen, invite them to join you. These are simple enough that they can make them. I highly recommend making a few rounds of these as they will go fast!
Pin the image below to save this recipe!
Looking for more 4th of July recipes? Click the image below for a recipe round-up which includes ideas for beverages, appetizers, and more!