S’mores SundaesThis delicious treat takes just a few minutes to make. Measurements with easy to follow printable directions are located a the bottom of this post.
Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 Mason Jar Shooter
- Marshmallow Topping
- Hot Fudge Topping
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Cool Whip
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven at 300 degrees F.
2. On cutting board or paper plate, grind graham crackers until fine using backside of spoon.
3. Place mini marshmallows on parchment paper. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove. Set aside and let cool.
4. Add 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as first layer in mason jar shooter.
5. Add Smucker’s Marshmallow Topping as second layer.
6. Add semi-sweet chocolate chips as third layer.
7. Add vanilla bean ice cream as fourth layer.
8. Add 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as fifth layer.
9. Add whipped topping as sixth layer.
10. Remove lid from Smucker’s Hot Fudge Topping. Microwave for 40 seconds. Remove. Drizzle hot fudge topping as seventh layer.
11. Add lightly toasted mini marshmallows as the eighth layer.
12. Sprinkle a touch of graham cracker crumbs on top.
13. To garnish, add 1 semi-sweet chocolate chip and 1 small piece of graham cracker (broken off).
14. Serve and enjoy.
Print the recipe below!
Related Recipes: 17+ Skillet Desserts, Samoa Cake with homemade chocolate syrup, Caramel Chocolate Brownies
How incredible would these look at your next party or family gathering? Or even a holiday party! And yes, these S’mores Sundaes taste just as good as they look! It’s time to dig in!
An ooey-gooey treat for dessert!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 1 serving