Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Cups granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp. Coffee extract (optional) It does not have an overwhelming flavor in this fudge brownie.
- 2 Eggs (whipped)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 2 Cups Flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together until well blended.
- Add Vanilla, coffee extract, mix well.
- Slowly Pour in the eggs while mixing.
- In a separate bowl mix the cocoa and flour until mingled well.
- Add slowly to the wet ingredients and blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes on low.
- Bake in an 8×8 pan for 18-22 minutes.