Hershey’s chocolate lovers, do I have a treat for you today! Feast your eyes on these delicious homemade Caramel Chocolate Brownies.
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Cups granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp. Coffee extract (optional) It does not have an overwhelming flavor in this fudge brownie.
- 2 Eggs (whipped)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 2 Cups Flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together until well blended.
- Add Vanilla, coffee extract, mix well.
- Slowly Pour in the eggs while mixing.
- In a separate bowl mix the cocoa and flour until mingled well.
- Add slowly to the wet ingredients and blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes on low.
- Bake in an 8×8 pan for 18-22 minutes.
Brownies will be soft and fudge-like after cooling.
To the top:
We used Hershey’s store-bought Dark Chocolate Frosting and one half of a broken mini Hershey’s bar. The Hershey’s frosting is piped on with this cake decorating tip. Caramel sauce is drizzled liberally over the top of the brownie.
If you try the recipe, come back and let me know. Remember, you can hover over either image to pin this recipe to Pinterest. Enjoy!