Today’s post is sponsored by Mondelez International. All opinions are mine alone.
It’s that time of year again for holiday parties, which means you’ll be tasting a lot of delicious food! Look how festive this TRISCUIT Pull-Apart Pizza appetizer is with all the red, white, and green colors. With fresh ingredients this holiday party appetizer screams: eat me! And it’s healthy too!
Here’s what you’ll need to create this delectable, yet easy appetizer:
Holiday Party Appetizer – Triscuit Pull-Apart Pizza
- 24 TRISCUIT Tomato & Sweet Basil Crackers
- 1/3 cup prepared spinach dip
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 10 Roma tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-1/2 oz. Italian sausage, crumbled, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- ARRANGE crackers in single layer on baking sheet to form solid rectangle; spread with dip. Top with broccoli.
- COVER half the rectangle with tomatoes and mozzarella; cover remaining half with sausage and Parmesan.
- BAKE 10 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Drizzle oil over sausage half. Serve warm.
This is the perfect finger food appetizer to serve at your holiday party or family gathering. I’m certain everyone will be raving about it. My friends and family sure did. You may even want to create a back-up serving of this pull-apart pizza recipe because it will be gone that fast. Thankfully, it takes only 20 minutes (roughly) to prepare.
Are you looking for other party food recipes? Check out Nabisco’s Ultimate Party Planner website for even more scrumptious ideas. While there grab a coupon for some of your favorite Nabisco products that are featured in the recipes. Then shop Publix for all of those great deals!
Need a last minute Thanksgiving appetizer idea? Try these 5 Minute Apple Cheddar Melts.