Essential Oils for Cough and ColdCommon Cold Signs and Symptoms While cold and flu symptoms can be similar, the common cold is typically milder and does not generally result in serious health problems. Common cold symptoms include:
- Gradual onset of symptoms, not abrupt like the flu
- Headaches and fever are rare
- Mild to moderate cough and chest congestion
- Stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Raven is a blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and other essential oils which creates a cooling sensation when applied topically to the chest and throat.
- RC is a powerful blend including three types of Eucalyptus oils which is wonderful when feeling under the weather. It not only supports the immune system but assists with proper lung function too.
- Thieves is one of our favorite essential oils – we actually use it daily to maintain a healthy immune system.