The fresh and sweet smell of peppermint in the air will boost just about anyone’s mood! It has many healing qualities and is a great essential oil to keep around the house. Here is a list of ways that peppermint essential oils can be used to help alleviate everyday ailments.
- You can add peppermint oil into tea for supporting normal digestion. Just add a few drops (two to three) and mix it well. This can help with any digestive issues, gastrointestinal system comfort, and healthy gut function. Since peppermint is safe to use as dietary, consuming in small doses and safely can help support the body. Be sure to read the labels for more information.
- Pressure Relief
- Rubbing peppermint essential oils on the temples as well as the neck can help alleviate pressure from minor ailments including headaches. This is a great use for those suffering from seasonal health issues.
- You can boost your energy by applying peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck, or adding a few drops to your water. If you are in need of a mid-day pick me up, or even support during exercise, try using this technique. It’s also been said that you can simply diffuse peppermint to help with a boost of energy at any point in the day.
Want to know more about Young Living? Ready to dive in and try this natural health possibility? Essential Oils is a growing field that has been around for 20 years. If you are interested in signing up to purchase essential oils for you or you family, click the link to get started. My ID is prefilled for you on the form, and I’m happy to assist in any way. Just click the contact me button under my picture.
Signing up as a wholesale member allows you the following benefits: 24% off retail, unlimited purchases, no annual fees, no commitment. The best value when getting started with Young Living is by purchasing the Premium Starter Kit with diffuser. You get a deep discount on some of the most often used oils by purchasing this kit.
Premium Starter Kit contents:
- Home Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential EdgeMember Resources
Read more about our experience with Young Living oils and how they’re helping our 7 year old’s tic disorder. Or this post on essential oils that may help alleviate seasonal issues.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Opinions are mine alone, and may differ from yours. No compensation was received, although affiliate links are included.