Looking for an easy cookie recipe to make this spring? These tasty spring cookies need only 7 ingredients and can go from oven to table in less than 20 minutes! Bake them up for your next family gathering, a baby shower or work potluck!
Easy Spring Cookies Recipe
Topping these cookies with pastel-colored M&M’s is the perfect addition! They are so simple to make and taste delicious. Here’s what you need:
• 1 Box Easter m&m’s
• 1 ½ Sticks Butter (Softened)
• 1 Cup Sugar
• 2 Eggs
• 2 Tsp Vanilla
• 2 Cups Flour
• 1 Tsp Baking Soda
Spring Cookies Directions
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix for until combined.
- In another bowl mix flour & baking soda together.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Slightly push each ball down with a spoon.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove from oven. Quickly add the M&M’s on top of each cookie so they stick to the cookie batter.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Serve & enjoy!
This easy cookies recipe is perfect for kids to help out in the kitchen. It’s fun and festive for springtime!
I love how easy these cookies are to make! The Easter m&m’s really make them look festive.
These would be pretty for a fun Easter dessert.
monique s says
These look perfect for spring. Love the colored m&ms on them. Very fun.
l p says
thanks for the idea on this snowy day.