DIY Neon Slime ProjectHere’s what you’ll need: Many people prefer a no borax slime recipe. Using liquid starch and glue makes this slime recipe that much easier to create! This starch brand is what many of my blogging friends use too.
- 1 cup White Glue
- 1/3 Cup Liquid Starch
- Neon Pink Acrylic Paint
- Neon Green Acrylic Paint
- Neon Yellow Acrylic Paint
- The amount varies depending on the desired color
How to make SlimeBecause slime is a science project, we highly recommend parental supervision while kids make the slime. Slime directions:
- To make the neon slime, pour 1 cup of the white glue in three separate bowls.
- Then add the satin acrylic paint (one color to each bowl) and mix until you’ve reached your desired color.
- Next, add 1/3 cup of liquid starch and stir until it combines.
- Finally, take the slime out of the bowl and knead (approximately 3-4 minutes) it until it combines.
- If you find that the slime is still sticky, add a small amount of starch and repeat step 4.