Don’t these look darling? If you’re looking for a sweet treat to make that special someone in your life, these Easy M&M Cake Mix Bars will do the trick! They are great for sharing at the office or surprising your hunny (or kids) at dinner time. Using a shortcut like boxed cake mix helps make this sweet dessert super easy for even the youngest bakers. Print the cake mix bars recipe below!
Are you looking for a creative dessert to celebrate your next occasion? Look no further than this delectable list of 15 Fun Ombre Desserts for Parties! These dessert recipes will be a huge hit and make the perfect table centerpiece too. Check them out below!
15 Fun Ombre Desserts for Parties
This post brought to you by NABISCO Cookies and Crackers. The content and opinions expressed below are that of My Boys and Their Toys.
Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these meal planning tips and amazing marshmallow dessert idea! Whether you’re planning your first or 20th Thanksgiving meal, here’s some ways to make it a success.
Be the Ultimate Party Planner with these Holiday Tips:
- Plan your menu in advance. There’s nothing like scrambling last-minute to put something together and not having enough ingredients on hand. A few classics to consider: Turkey or Ham, mashed potatoes and a really good dessert.
- Have a back-up. If one of your dishes falls flat before it hits the table, have a back-up plan. Buy rolls from the bakery incase you burn your crescent rolls, and buy a jar of gravy just incase your homemade version doesn’t pan out.
- Making your own pie? Prep the dough ahead of time and freeze them until needed.
- Save oven space by making some of the dishes on the stove top (or asking family/friends to bring a dish). This will keep you on track for dinner at the scheduled time.
- It’s okay to use some store-bought items. Thanksgiving is about spending time together, so don’t overwork yourself in the kitchen.
- Don’t forget appetizers. Your guests can’t wait for dinner, but smelling all those delicious meals being created in the kitchen can work up any appetite. Have a few appetizers dishes prepped and ready.
- Keep the kids busy. Have a classic movie or fun craft station prepped in another room for kids to enjoy.
- End on a high note – with a delicious dessert (like the one I’m sharing below)!
Pizzelle may be something you’ve never heard of before now. These thin Italian cookies look like waffles but are crispy like crackers. When I spotted them in my local World Market store I wasn’t sure what to do with them, but knew I wanted to try them. My dad’s side of the family originated from Sicily and grew up in New York, so I had a feeling these would bring some nostalgia to the dinner table.
By the way, pizzelles can be eaten on their own, but I thought I’d do a fun twist by making them into ice cream sandwiches. Then I added Nutella to the mix….holy yumminess batman!
Okay, so here’s what you need to pull off this incredibly easy and delicious dessert recipe.
Nutella Ice Cream Sandwich Pizzelles:
Here’s 20 amazing peanut butter & chocolate recipes to get you prepared for the upcoming day of indulgence.