This roasted cauliflower recipe is really easy to make and is flavored with a healthy ingredient; Turmeric. If you weren’t aware, Turmeric has a variety of benefits including reducing inflammation and heartburn. Yes, some foods and spices actually offer health benefits for you! Here’s how to make this easy side dish.
Easy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Using baby red and yellow potatoes along with cauliflower and fresh spices make this tasty side dish an easy favorite for you and your guests. This roasted cauliflower recipe pairs nicely with this skillet chicken dish.
Measurements with easy to follow printable directions are at the end of the post.
1/2 cauliflower head (cut into med florets)
2 lbs baby red & yellow potatoes (cut in half)
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp fresh thyme
1 tsp cardamom
1 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp kosher salt
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Pre-heat your oven to 425-450?F
- Place cauliflower florets and halved potatoes into a large bowl. Add all of your ingredients, olive oil, spices, thyme, and garlic (not nutritional yeast).
- With your hands, mix it well making sure it coats all the cauliflower and potatoes.
- Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet and spread veggies out so they are not overlapping, then sprinkle veggies with nutritional yeast.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes until it begins to brown and caramelize. Serve and enjoy!
Print the roasted cauliflower recipe below!
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Using baby red and yellow potatoes along with cauliflower and fresh spices make this tasty side dish an easy favorite for you and your guests.