Welcome to My Boys and Their Toys! I’m Jennifer, a 30-something mom of 2 sweet boys, and wife to an elementary school Principal. We enjoy sharing our adventures as a family of 4 living in the Orlando, Florida area. We are definitely a Disney family and love visiting all the Central Florida theme parks! I talk about real mom topics, with a passion for living healthy and encouraging others to do the same.
I took a career change once the boys came into the picture, and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made! I’ve been in the blogging world for roughly 10 years, and created My Boys and Their Toys in 2012. I can truly say I’m blessed beyond words!
About the Boys
J is 11 and in 7th grade. He is obsessed with all things sports-related, especially football. He plays a rusher and QB on his local flag football team. He loves to read, be outdoors, and play technology. L is 8 and in 4th grade. Boy does he love to talk! He enjoys playing with all sorts of toys from building toys to figures. He’s also taking piano lessons and has an eye for art and drawing. My “big boy” aka hubby, Nathan, is passionate about education and is a huge sports fan. We love family game nights because we’re very competitive!
The goal for My Boys and Their Toys is to provide quality content by sharing parenting advice, product reviews, travel, recipes, entertainment, and promoting giveaways of the latest items on the market.
As a professional with 10 years of experience dedicated to reviewing hotels, restaurants, and bars, plus 6 years dedicated to product reviews, I feel confident in saying I’m an expert in my field. My favorite partnerships are those that I build long term relationships.
Some of the brands we’ve worked with:
iBlog Magazine March 2015
Nabisco Party Planner site 2014 & 2015
Women’s Forum 2017
I’m a 2017 Brand Ambassador for Premier Protein and Instavit! 2014-2016 Aveeno and World Market Ambassador, and have continued my relationship as a panelist for Chick-Fil-A Moms & HP for the last 3 years. Past Ambassadorships include Aveeno, Sprint, Walgreens, K’NEX and World Market. For additional information, head to the Brand Affiliations page.
I also have a media kit available, upon request. Just send me an email at [email protected]
The proof’s in the pudding! Here’s what companies are saying about us:
- WOW – another amazing review! Glad to hear your little boy loves it as well as you 🙂 Nicole for School Zone
- Hi Jennifer, Fantastic! We’re so glad you had such a positive experience with the products, thank you for the wonderful review! It has been so great working with you, and we look forward to working together again in the future! Have a great evening, Megan (Clevamama)
- Wonderful post, Jennifer. Thanks for sharing! We loved having you for a girls’ weekend – We hope to see you again soon! (Hyatt Regency Orlando)
- Hi Jennifer, WOW! Thank you for the thoughtful and excellent work. I cannot tell you how thankful I am of this partnership and I appreciate the hard work you put into this, especially the background information, the list of the importance of floss 🙂 and the incredible photos! I will be sure to keep you in mind for opportunities in the future. Bob for Plackers
- Thanks so much. I hope you enjoyed the interview. The post is great. You are a dream to work with and I am seeing what other projects we have available currently so that we can work together again soon. Jenny for Walgreens
- Jen – Just wanted to reach out personally and thank you for your InStyler blog post – it’s one of the best (if not THE best) we have received so far. Rockstar of the day award to you! Thanks – Heather from the Vocalpoint team
- Jennifer, we are so pleased with your work and could not have asked for a better experience or review! We’ve seen a significant ROI and look forward to working with you again in the future.” – The Endurance BioBarrier Team