Black Beans Tostada RecipeNothing beats the flavor of BUSH’S beans! And with the heat and eat option, BUSH’S beans make the perfect pairing for a quick weeknight meal. They’re also naturally gluten-free and cholesterol-free. We grabbed a few cans for just over a dollar each at Walmart for this simple black beans tostada recipe. Measurements with easy to follow printable directions are available at the bottom of this post. Ingredients:
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken, diced
- 1 can of BUSH’S® Black Beans Fiesta™
- Cherry tomatoes
- Shredded cheese (Mexican Blend)
- Heat the pre-cooked diced chicken (you can find it in the freezer section) as directed on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, heat the black beans in a microwave-safe dish or on the stove-top.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half (I like to heat them in a pan for 1-2 minutes).
- Finally, prepare the tostadas by adding the diced chicken, tomatoes, beans and top it with shredded cheese.
- Serve, and enjoy!
What entrée do you like to pair with beans?
Black Beans Tostadas
A 10-minute meal that's perfect for the whole family!
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 9 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes