Want to spice up dinner tonight? This white queso spicy chicken tacos recipe will do the trick! It’s a quick and easy dinner solution for busy nights, or even a fun entree to serve guests over a holiday weekend. Alright so let’s dig in! Read on to grab this recipe now.
White Queso Spicy Tacos
3 Cups chicken
2 Tbsp Sriracha
2 Tbsp adobo
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp pepper
2 Cups cream cheese
2 Cup shredded cheese
3 Cups cooked black beans
2 Cups corn
1 Tbsp butter
- Place the chicken, Sriracha, adobo, salt, and pepper in a pan over medium heat. Cook until done and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese and shredded cheese in a pot over medium heat. Let it simmer until creamy and set aside.
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup chicken, ¼ cup white queso salsa, and ¼ cup cooked black beans.
- Optional: as a side cook the corn with butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Top with cilantro, serve and enjoy.
Don’t these chicken tacos look amazing? I promise they taste as good as they look.
I looooove queso, don’t you? Oh and if you’re not in the mood for chicken try swapping it out for pork or ground beef. This tacos recipe can easily taste delicious with those meats too! If you like your food really spicy add some chopped jalapeño to the white queso salsa. That will give it the extra kick you need. Additionally, if you’re looking for a gluten-free alternative, use corn tortillas instead.
Okay, who’s ready for spicy tacos?