This post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Enjoy the richness of classic ranch dressing made with real, natural ingredients. Naturally Fresh® takes pride in using their very own buttermilk to craft their dressings, like ranch and blue cheese. The company creates products that taste great by using wholesome ingredients, and leaving out artificial preservatives and artificial colors or flavors. That’s right – Naturally Fresh ingredient lists are completely readable!
Who doesn’t love potatoes? Especially loaded baked potatoes. You have to try this delicious Twice Baked Potatoes recipe. It’s so easy! And a perfect finger food for parties and cookouts. Serve them at your next “big game” watching party!
Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
- 6 baking potatoes, baked – Put them in the microwave for 6-8 minutes for a quicker cooking style
- 1 cup of small broccoli florets
- bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- Naturally Fresh® Lite Ranch Dressing
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut the baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out the center of each potato, leaving 1/4 in shell.
- Combine the potato pulp, broccoli, bacon and Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch dressing in a bowl.
- Fill 6 potato shells with the potato mixture and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated throughout.
You now have a delicious and irresistible appetizer favorite that all of your guests will enjoy! Want even more ranch flavor? Add a few ramekins of dressing for guests to dip or drizzle over top.
Naturally Fresh® products are something you can feel good about giving to your family. Their products can be found at Kroger and Publix in the refrigerated section. Use the free Naturally Fresh® mobile app to locate their dressings, dips and sauces at your nearest store.
Enter below for your chance to win FREE Naturally Fresh coupons (3 winners)!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?