Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe:
- 1 can artichokes, drained
- 1 block cream cheese – softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Black pepper (around 1 tsp or as preferred)
- ½ – 1 tsp paprika
- Butter for coating skillet
1. Chop artichokes, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, black pepper, and a dash of paprika.
3. Fold in artichokes.
4. Butter a 7-inch cast iron skillet (or small oven safe baking dish), and spread your dip out in an even layer inside it. Top with pepper, paprika, and both cheeses.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top turns a golden brown, and then serve warm with sliced baguette pieces or tortilla chips.
6. *You can also top with fresh chopped parsley if desired.*