I’ve partnered with Lunchbox and Kraft to share today’s recipe. All opinions are my own.
New year, new you! Are you looking for nutritious lunch and dinner alternatives that won’t break the bank? Today I’m sharing one of Kraft Foods top-pinned recipes that helps you stay health-focused, and maintain your New Years resolutions. Combining ingredients like lean ground beef, low-fat ranch dressing, and tomatoes keep this taco salad recipe wholesome and delicious.
Quick Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL®Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 cups loosely packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups organic tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Low Fat Ranch Dressing
- BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- ADD seasoning mix and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min.
- DIVIDE lettuce among 4 plates. Top evenly with meat mixture, tomatoes, cheese and crushed chips. Drizzle with dressing.
These are all ingredients we typically have on hand at the house, making it even easier to whip up. Or I make a run to Walmart for the ingredients needed. This taco salad recipe also works with leftover taco meat for a different way to enjoy last night’s dinner.
Other top-pinned Kraft Foods recipes include Cheesy Broccoli-Bacon Mac Bites, Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet, Warm Winter Lemon Cake and Chocolate-Almond Coffee, among others. Ready to pin some of your favorite dishes?
Do you have a favorite recipe that includes Kraft Foods? Or how about a favorite way to transform last night’s leftovers? Share it with us below!