Strawberry Rhubarb ShandyIngredients 1 Pound rhubarb ½ Cup sugar ¼ Cup pureed strawberries 3 Cups cold beer Ice Directions
- Finely chop the rhubarb and take it to a saucepan of boiling water.
- Reduce to medium heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the solids, add the sugar and stir over medium heat for 5 additional minutes.
- Let the syrup cool for 10 minutes.
- In a glass add ice, 2 oz. of syrup, 1 tsp pureed strawberries, and fill with beer.
- Mix everything together.
- Top and garnish with strawberries and enjoy.