Smoked Pork Chops with Rosemary & Brown SugarThis tasty dinner recipe is mouthwatering and can be ready in just 5 easy steps! It’s perfect for the summer BBQ season. Serve it with a side of fresh green beans or this potato salad recipe. Measurements with easy to follow printable directions are available at the bottom of this post. Ingredients:
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 – 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat smoker to Hi smoke (about 220° F).
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, rosemary, paprika, pepper, salt, garlic, and onion powder, set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together then rub on pork chops, sprinkle with seasoning, repeat on the opposite side. You will have extra seasoning to use on another recipe. Store in airtight jar. Let the pork chops sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Smoke for 1 hour.
Preheat gas grill to high heat to reverse sear pork chops. Sear about 4-6 mins (depending on thickness) flipping and turning after each minute to get sear marks. Cook until instant-read thermometer reads 140-145° F. Remove pork chops and cover lightly with foil. Rest the meat 5-10 min before serving. If you see a little pink in the center but the thermometer reads 145° F, don’t worry! The pork is cooked throughout, and you’re good to eat it. Enjoy!
Print the Smoked Pork Chops Recipe below!
Smoked Pork Chops with Rosemary & Brown Sugar
This tasty dinner recipe is mouthwatering and can be ready in just 5 easy steps! It’s perfect for the summer BBQ season.