Raspberry Lemon Popsicle RecipeThis lemon popsicle recipe only requires 4 ingredients and is super easy to make! Measurements with easy to follow printable directions are located at the bottom of this post. Ingredients
- Lemon Jello
- Mix jello, water & sugar as directed on box
- Set aside for 5 minutes
- While waiting, place raspberries evenly in popsicle molds
- Pour lemon jello mixture over top of raspberries
- Place sticks in, and freeze overnight
- Run molds under hot water to loosen when ready to eat. Enjoy!
Planning a cookout or swim day with friends? Make this easy recipe a day ahead of time so it’s ready to go! Tip: If you’d like an adult-only version, substitute some of the water for your favorite liquor and turn these into fabulous boozy popsicles. Just drink responsibly! Looking for other fruit-filled desserts or snacks? Try these recipes below. Simply click the picture to see the recipe.
Raspberry Lemon Popsicle Recipe
An easy popsicle recipe made with just 4 ingredients. Perfect for summer!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Freezer 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 6 minutes