Are you on the Keto kick? This easy Keto Chicken Tostadas Recipe will soon become a go-to favorite meal for you and your family! In just 30 minutes or less, you can make this easy dinner recipe. Print or pin the recipe below for safekeeping!
Keto Chicken Tostadas Recipe
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups coconut flour, divided
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 large eggs
- 4 avocados
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Juice of a half a lime
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup spinach shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roast walnuts for 5 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- In a food processor or blender, crush walnuts.
- In a bowl, mash avocados and add lime juice.
- Add walnuts and seasonings to avocados and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combined flour and parmesan.
- In a third bowl, add eggs and beat.
- Using a mallet, pound chicken breasts until flattened and circular.
- Place chicken in flour, then egg wash, then parmesan flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and fry chicken, about 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned, and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Place chicken onto paper towels.
- Spread avocado mixture onto chicken, then top with desired toppings and serve. Enjoy!
This crowd-pleasing dinner dish is amazingly tasty! To find out more about the keto diet and why it may be right for you, check out this beginner’s guide.
Print the Keto Chicken Tostadas recipe below!
Keto Chicken Tostadas
This easy chicken dish is perfect for family dinner!