Easy Lemonade CupcakesIngredients:
- ½ cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 18 ¼ oz. pkg. white cake mix
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz. pkg. powdered sugar
- Optional garnish: lemon drops
- Combine lemonade concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, 3 oz. of cream cheese, eggs and lemon zest in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer at low speed for 3 minutes.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350° for 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; place on wire racks to cool completely.
- For the frosting, beat together the 8 oz. package of cream cheese and butter until smooth. Blend in vanilla. Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Pipe frosting on cooled cupcakes then garnish with crushed lemon drops to make these cupcakes even more desirable.
Easy Lemonade Cupcakes Printable Recipe
Easy Lemonade Cupcakes
The sweet and tart you'd expect from a glass of lemonade made into a tasty dessert!