Disney’s Upside Down Magic is now available on DVD! Based on the novel “Upside-Down Magic” by Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle, and Emily Jenkins, the film is an enchanting twist on a classic story of friendship and self-discovery.
This is a partnered post. All opinions are my own.
Disney’s Upside Down Magic
When 13-year-old Nory discovers she can flux into animals and best pal Reina can manipulate flames, they enter the Sage Academy for Magical Studies. But Nory’s wonky magic and tendency for turning into a “Dritten” – a half-kitten, half-dragon – lands her in a class for those with unconventional powers, and she and her classmates must prove that their upside-down magic beats right-side up!
It’s Friday night which means movie night at our house! We’re looking forward to watching this as a family.
By the way, the DVD has loads of bonus materials including:
- Bloopers (DVD Exclusive) – Laugh along with the cast as they flub their lines, make mistakes and act goofy on set.
- Deleted Scene #1 (DVD Exclusive) – “Night Before Sage”
- Deleted Scene #2 (DVD Exclusive) – “How’d You Do?”
- Deleted Scene #3 (DVD Exclusive) – “Hey, Goat”
- Deleted Scene #4 (DVD Exclusive) – “Don’t Wait Up”
- Deleted Scene #5 (DVD Exclusive) – “Ready for Anything”
- Music Video #1 – “Everything’s Magic” Performed by the Cast
- Music Video #2 – “A Place For Us” Performed by Izabela Rose & Siena Agudong
Check out this fun Upside Down Magic Bingo Printable your kids can play while following along to the film!
Click the image below to print and keep scrolling for a DVD giveaway!
Enter below for your chance to win it on DVD!