Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania arrives on Digital April 18 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD May 16! Add this latest installment of the Ant-Man films to your collection today! Scroll down for a chance to win in our Quantumania Movie Giveaway!
This is a partnered post. All opinions are my own.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Movie Giveaway!
About the film: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania kicks off phase 5 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Super-Hero partners Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and the Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) and Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought was possible. Jonathan Majors joins the adventure as Kang.
See the trailer below:
Read our full movie review here!
Bonus Features for #AntManAndTheWaspQuantumania
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
- All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
- Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
- Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
- I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
Pre-order it on Blu-ray and DVD here!
Enter below for your chance to win a Quantumania movie digital code!
Tony M says
I am excited to have the opportunity on winning this! I am a big Kang the Conqueror fan.