Be among a limited number of guests who experience Disney After Hours, available at Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Magic Kingdom on select nights! You’ll feel like the theme park is exclusively open for you! Walt Disney World keeps the number of tickets sold for this special event to a minimum so you can get the most bang for your buck! Find out more below.
I was invited as media to cover this event. All opinions are my own.
What is Disney After Hours?
Discover more nighttime magic when the park stays open exclusively for you.
- Delight in little-to-no-wait for popular attractions and Character Greetings.
- Enjoy park admission starting at 7:00 PM and get a head start on all the nighttime fun.
- Chill out with ice cream, popcorn, and select beverages—they’re all included with the cost of admission!
Disney After Hours Hollywood Studios takes place from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM on the following dates:
- Saturday, December 15, 2018
- Saturday, December 22, 2018
- Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Saturday, February 9, 2019
- Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Saturday, March 16, 2019
- Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Saturday, April 13, 2019
Visit their website for times and dates for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
Here’s a recap video of what you can expect to see and do while attending Disney After Hours at Hollywood Studios:
What rides are open at Hollywood Studios?
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Toy Story Mania!
- Twilight Zone Tower of TerrorTM
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Character Greetings with Toy Story Land Pals, Mickey, Minnie and Olaf
That’s right – all of your favorites at the new Toy Story Land are open, among other popular rides and attractions!
Yes, it’s true! Ice cream treats, popcorn and, select bottled beverages are included in the cost of admission and available at carts stationed throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
What’s the cost?
Tickets purchased in advance are $125 per adult or child, plus tax—or purchased on the day of the event for $129 per adult or child, plus tax. Annual Passholders and DVC Members get discounted tickets for just $95 per adult or child, plus tax. While the event is only 3 hours, you can enter the park even earlier to begin your experience, then quickly see the regular day’s guests disappear as night falls!
Disney World super fans, like us, jumped at the chance to experience Disney After Hours! We had a blast walking onto our favorite rides without a wait, snapping photos with some of our favorite characters, and eating wayyyyy too many Mickey Bars. 😉