Thieves has been around for ages, and is one of the most popular essential oils around. This may be due to its array of uses that come in handy on a daily basis, especially with children. Check out the many ways to use Thieves Young Living Essential Oil in your day to day life.
The many uses for Thieves Essential Oil:
- Immune booster
- You can use thieves as a year round immune booster, doing things such as diffusing or applying it daily. It can assist in warding off pesky germs and keep you up and running all year. There are many Thieves products available like wipes, hand soap, and even toothpaste.
- If you feel the need for an energy boost frequently in your life, as so many of us do, try using this essential oil in a number of ways to give yourself an all-natural energy boost.
- Diffuse thieves around you, or around your home to feel energized throughout the day, this can be done a number of ways.
- Apply thieves to the temples, neck and back areas for more long-lasting energy boost that will help you no matter where you are, in case you aren’t home all day.
- It also has some great cleaning benefits! Since it’s an antibacterial oil, and it has immune boosting powers, it makes a great sanitizer!
- Add in a few drops of thieves to your dishwasher and run it through a hot cycle. This will sanitize the inside with little to no effort, and will make it smell fresh.
- Disinfecting spray can also be created using a spray bottle, thieves’ essential oils, some water and a bit of salt. It’s an all-natural way to clean and disinfect without using any chemicals. This is especially helpful when the kids are sick and you’re trying to keep the germs away.
- Illness ailments and preventative uses
- No matter if someone is already sick or you are just trying to keep the sickness away this year, try thieves!
- Have a sore throat? Apply thieves to the back and neck area. It has healing powers that may assist with the pain as well as boost your immune system. There are also things such as thieves’ cough drops that can be used for more immediate internal solutions.
- Applying thieves to the bottom of the feet daily, or before bed, especially for children, can help keep the germs away and may prevent them from getting sick.
Want to know more about Young Living? Ready to dive in and try this natural health possibility? Essential Oils is a growing field that has been around for 20 years. If you are interested in signing up to purchase essential oils for you or you family, click the link to get started. My ID is prefilled for you on the form, and I’m happy to assist in any way. Just click the contact me button under my picture.
Signing up as a wholesale member allows you the following benefits: 24% off retail, unlimited purchases, no annual fees, no commitment. The best value when getting started with Young Living is by purchasing the Premium Starter Kit with diffuser. You get a deep discount on some of the most often used oils by purchasing this kit.
Premium Starter Kit contents:
- Home Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential EdgeMember Resources
Read more about our experience with Young Living oils and how they’re helping our 7 year old’s tic disorder. Or this post on essential oils that may help alleviate seasonal issues.
Barbara Riffe says
I have not tried Essential oils yet. Would really love to.
We have some of this at home but I really haven’t used it yet. I’m going to try some of these uses!
amy tolley says
this sounds great ty for sharing who would have guessed that there are so many used from oils..