Part of that process started with afternoon naps in his toddler bed. Most of the time he would take his full nap there, sometimes though he would come “searching” for me. I would hold him while he nodded right back to sleep, then place him back in his bed a few minutes later.Once nap time was successful we began the full transition into his toddler bed. Because kids can have separation anxiety about the process, and some parents too (me, me, me!), I went looking for a solution. The VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Monitor offers peace of mind; anywhere, anytime. And is loaded with features including:
- DECT 6.0 interference free communication
- Up to 1000 feet range!!
- Digital transmission providing superior security and sound quality – no white noise
- Two way communication between the parent and baby units (Talk-Back feature)
- 5 LED sound indicator
- Night light on baby unit
- Belt clip on parent unit
- Rechargeable battery in parent unit
- Backlit display on parent unit
- Vibration Sound Alert in parent unit
Enter below for your chance to win a VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Monitor!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?a Rafflecopter giveaway