Do you like to save money? Do you care about your carbon footprint? Then look no further! The SodaStream system enables consumers to carbonate water and to flavor carbonated beverages at home as an alternative to purchasing pre-packed bottles or cans.
Here are some advantages to using the SodaStream Home Carbonation System:
- Convenience: No need to carry heavy bottles from the store. The SodaStream system is simple to use and requires no batteries or electricity.
- Environmentally-Friendly: SodaStream is an “Active Green” solution that minimizes the huge eco-footprint caused by the manufacture, transport and waste of plastic bottles.
- Variety: offers over 100 flavors to suit everyone’s taste. Regular, diet, natural, fruity flavors, ice tea, energy drinks, sport drinks, tonic and many more.
- Space Saver: No need to store bottles of beverages or empty bottles for recycling in your home.
- Personalization: Make drinks just the way you love them… more bubbles, less bubbles, sweeter or lighter, even create your own flavor!
- Family Fun: The system is quick and easy to use. It’s fun for everyone and kids just love it!
- Value for Money: Great savings compared to pre-packed carbonated water and beverages.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: drinks makers are of extremely high quality and include a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Do you remember when soda used to cost 25 cents a can? Nowadays you’re likely to pay upwards of $1 or more, no matter where you purchase a can of soda or “pop” as you Northerners call it. 😉
With SodaStream you can save money while being earth friendly at the same time! The SodaStream Fountain Jet Starter Kit is just $79.99 at Target (at the time of this review). One kit includes a SodaStream home soda maker, reusable CO2 carbonator, reusable bottle, and taste sampler pack with 6 flavors. That is a really great value considering the included carbonator is equal to 150 cans of soda!
We were lucky enough to receive the SodaStream Fountain Jet Starter Kit plus some extra flavors to review. We are hooked! Not only is it fun, but quick and you’re guaranteed fresh soda year-round! It is my favorite new kitchen appliance, and it looks classy too!
Hubby was happy to test it out for me. First we filled the bottle with cold water, then placed it in SodaStream, we then pressed the fizz button on top a few times, next we removed the bottle and squeezed in our flavor of choice, then enjoyed! It tastes great, saves money, and the environment. How could you go wrong?!
SodaStream has several varieties of drink makers. So be sure to check them out to see which one is right for you. If you are a soda, tea, or sparkling water drinker, then I highly recommend purchasing a SodaStream Home Carbonation System. You can purchase SodaStream at Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Staples, and more. Stay up-to-date on SodaStream’s latest products and deals by following them on Facebook or Twitter.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own and may differ from yours. I received the above mentioned product for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received.