Do you love hosting friends and family for race day? Whether you’re watching IMSA racing or another racing championship, your guests will love these race day party foods! Choose from finger food favorites like bourbon chicken wings and homemade hot pockets to grilled steak kabobs. You can’t go wrong with these delicious party food recipes!
Race Day Party Food Round-Up
Party Food Ideas:
- Shredded Chicken Nachos (In the top photo above) You can’t go wrong with this crock-pot shredded chicken dish!
- Steak and Pepper Kabobs (Below the Nachos photo) Sirloin Steak meets brightly colored peppers for this grilling favorite.
- Bourbon Chicken Wings (Also pictured above) These easy appetizers are finger-licking good!
- Homemade Hot Pockets (Also pictured above) These bite-sized apps are perfect any occasion. Fill them with your favorites like ham and cheese or beef.
- Homemade Hummus (Pictured below) You can’t go wrong with chips and dip – it’s a classic party favorite!
- Italian Meatballs (Pictured below) These real Italian meatballs are the best you’ve ever tasted!
IMSA racing is a unique and exciting organization with all the best parts of F1, NASCAR and Indy Car racing all in one place! IMSA features some of the fastest, top of the line unique cars going head to head on some of the world’s best tracks. See some of the world’s favorite big name cars including Acura, Audi, Aston Martin, BMW, Cadillac, Ferrari, Ford, Lamborghini, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, and Porsche, as they go head to head!
Now you’re set with food favorites for the big race! Which recipes will you make for your next race day party?