Based on a survey completed by parents, most children between the ages of 3 and 12 need supervision when brushing their teeth. According to the infographic below nearly 94% of parents feel confident with their child’s toothbrushing skills when supervised, however the number drops to 68% when the child brushes alone.
Enter Philips Sonicare For Kids Power Toothbrush for kids ages 4+. With Philips Sonicare for Kids, you can rest easy knowing that your child is getting a dental-professional approved clean, as 91% of Dental Professional parents prefer Philips Sonicare for Kids for their children.
Both Nate and I have Philips Sonicare toothbrushes and love them. Our dentist loves us too. No really, I have seen the same dentist since I was a child and once I switched to a Philiips Sonicare power toothbrush he noticed a difference right away. I’ve used one ever since to brush my teeth. I also use Philips Sonicare AirFlosser, which by the way is amazing!
So now that J is sporting his own Philips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush he feels that much more independent, and I feel that much more confident his teeth are getting a quality cleaning. Here are some benefits to the NEW Philips Sonicare For Kids Power Toothbrush:
Designed Just For Kids
- KidTimer gradually increases to two minutes to train kids to brush for the dentist-recommended time
- KidPacer provides fun sounds to encourage kids to brush the front and back part of their upper and lower teeth
- Eight fun stickers for boys and girls allow kids to customize and make their toothbrush unique
- Easy-grip handle is ergonomically designed to enable parents and kids to brush together or on their own
- Stabilized hand piece makes it easy to apply toothpaste while the toothbrush lies flat on the counter
Delivers Outstanding Results
- Patented sonic technology drives fluid between teeth and along the gum-line, gently delivering more than 500 brush strokes per second
- Removes up to 75% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas
- Ultra-Soft brush heads are designed to gently clean and protect teeth as they grow
- Great for kids with braces
- Help kids form a lifetime of healthy oral care habits for less than the average cost to treat a single cavity.
My little guy had a blast decorating his new power toothbrush and liked the KidTimer. We are big believers in the Philips Sonicare line. Save money, time, and stress from dental issues by taking quality care of teeth at home.
How confident do you feel about your kids toothbrushing skills? You can find the all-new Philips Sonicare For Kids Power Toothbrush at retailers like Walmart, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Walgreens. It’s also available on amazon.com right now with free shipping!
These look like great toothbrushes. I’ll have to get them for the grandkids.
This would motivate anyone to brush their teeth!
I so need to get my son one of these, he brushes all the time but they just found 4 cavities and he’s only 6! I will check this out today when I go to Walmart.
Jennifer H says
Oh no! My son just turned 6 so I think your son would love this toothbrush.
Debra Fazio-Rutt says
I love that you can customize the toothbrushes! My kids love using electric toothbrushes, it actually gets them to brush longer because they’re having fun. I’ll have to check these out.
Jennifer H says
Yes, the customize options are a great feature. 🙂
Ashley M says
I have to say I really push my daughter towards independence. At 3 years old she is in charge of both choosing her outfit for the day, brushing her hair (she cant style yet) and brushing her own teeth. I have final say and of course monitor things like teeth brushing but I think independence is one of the greatest things we can give our children.
Jennifer H says
Right on Ashley! 🙂
this is incredible, I’m going to purchase for my niece and nephews
Wow Philips has really changed over the years and made some really wonderful new products. I think these Philips Sonicare For Kids Power Toothbrush’s are wonderful for children.