I remember my first razor. I felt like such a grown man, even though I was only ten years old. I did not really have to start shaving on a regular basis until I was 14, but my shaving tool of choice was always the hand-held razor. Whenever I tried to use my step dad’s electric razor it gave me razor burn, so I stuck with what I knew. For the past month I have tried the Philips Norelco Click & Style to give electric razors another shot.
I really liked that I could use this razor in the shower, and that it was a complete grooming kit with click on and off features. This electric razor is great for any man on the go. It keeps your face smooth without the razor burns, it is also perfect for getting that stubble look with its beard and moustache trimmer, and if you are not a fan of body hair it comes equipped with a body groomer to get rid of that unsightly back hair.
It is lightweight and easy to use. It also charges quickly. With an hour charge the Philips Norelco Click & Style gives you 40 minutes of cordless use, or a 10 minute quick charge option. This truly is one tool for any look. It would be a great gift for the teen that is just beginning their grooming routine, college student heading back to school, or husband that is wary about electric razors.
- Click-on, click-off technology to easily switch between shaving, facial styling, or body grooming with a single product
- Two-headed shaver with ComfortCut blades glide smoothly over the skin for an extremely close, yet comfortable shave without nicks or cuts
- Beard styler with 5 lengths for the perfect stubble or a neatly trimmed beard
- Skin-friendly Bodygroom shaver designed for a close and comfortable shave or trim on all areas below the neck
- 100% waterproof technology so guys can trim, style and shave where they want, wet or dry
At the time of this review the Philips Norelco Click & Style can be purchased at retailers like Target, Rite Aid, and Wal-Mart for a suggested retail value of 69.99.