How to make Peppermint OREO Cookie Balls:Ingredients
- 6 candy canes, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup), divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- RESERVE 1 Tbsp. chopped candy. Mix remaining candy with cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved candy. *Tip – for easier dipping, use a toothpick to dip the cookie ball into melted chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.