This post is sponsored by Mondelez International. All opinions are mine alone.
OREO cookie balls are all the rave, and what better way to ring in the New Year than with these delectable bites! Today I’m sharing Nabisco’s recipe for Peppermint OREO Cookie Balls.
How to make Peppermint OREO Cookie Balls:
- 6 candy canes, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup), divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- RESERVE 1 Tbsp. chopped candy. Mix remaining candy with cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved candy. *Tip – for easier dipping, use a toothpick to dip the cookie ball into melted chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
How great would these be as a gift? If you’re attending a New Year’s Eve Party, box these up, add a bow and then present them to the hostess. She will love them! If you’re hosting a party, place these on a platter and watch them disappear! Yes, they are that good.
Looking for other party planning recipes? Head to Nabisco’s Ultimate Party Planner website where you can find easy appetizer recipes, like these Apple Cheddar Melts, or a perfect party dip. While there grab a coupon for some of your favorite Nabisco products (like OREO’s) that are featured in the recipes. Then shop Publix for all of those great deals!
Check out this Triscuit Pull-Apart Pizza recipe too! It is the perfect party finger food.