Come experience the most fun-filled Very Merry Christmas Party ever, with snow falling on Main Street U.S.A., cookies and cocoa throughout the park and the Magic Kingdom decked out in all its holiday best.
On 20 special nights, holiday revelers can delight during this cheery, family-friendly event. Party-goers embrace the joys of the season – sipping cocoa, catching a “snowflake” and enjoying merry shows, fireworks, carolers and special character meet and greets.
This after-hours party on select nights between Nov. 9 and Dec. 21, 2012, features a sleigh full of merriment:
- An enchanting Cinderella Castle adorned with Castle Dream Lights
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with favorite Disney characters
- Complimentary cookies, apple slices and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Many popular Magic Kingdom attractions open for fun
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place Nov. 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30, Dec. 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21, 2012, from 7 p.m. until midnight. Day-of-event pricing is $64.95 (ages 10 and up) and $59.95 for ages 3 to 9.
Savings available on the select nights listed below:
Nov: 9, 12, 15, 25, 27, 29
Dec: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18
*Pictures derived from DisneyWorld.com
Disclosure: All opinions are my own and may differ from yours. We’ve been invited to the event in exchange for this post. No other compensation was received.
Shell Fruscione says
I SO want to go! I wonder if Disneyland does this too- that’s where we’re near.
Jennifer H says
I would think so Shell! Check out their site and possibly they have info on it. 🙂
How exciting! I’ve always wanted to visit Disney during the holiday season but haven’t had a chance. I hope you have fun!
Meghan @JaMonkey says
I’ve heard that this is the busiest time of year to visit Disney. I can’t wait to hear how your trip goes. I will brave the crowds for Christmas when my girls are both old enough to enjoy it.