We were invited as media to attend this special event. No additional compensation was received. All opinions are my own, and may differ from yours.
Experience the most fun-filled festive party ever, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
Enjoy live entertainment, festive fireworks and a jolly holiday parade during the winter celebration at Magic Kingdom park—on select nights from 7:00 PM to midnight, November 8 to December 20, 2013!
The festive celebration includes:
- An enchanting Cinderella Castle adorned with Castle Dream Lights
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with favorite Disney characters
- Complimentary cookies, apple slices and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Character Dance Party, and more!
- Plus many popular Magic Kingdom attractions are open
The boys and I had a magical time at Disney World’s winter celebration! How cute are these light-up Mickey ears we wore throughout the night?
We also made time for some of our Magic Kingdom favorites, like Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, and visiting the all-new Fantasyland. Check out this fun play zone at the newly renovated Dumbo attraction.
One of our favorite experiences was Enchanted Tales with Belle, which was an interactive play that incorporated all of the guests. My 5-year-old was cast for the part of Phillipe, Belle & Maurice’s horse. It was such a cute show and very fun for the entire family. You will be very impressed with how the characters come to life right before your eyes. I definitely recommend taking time out of your day for this new attraction.
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Buy tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party now and save. Let me know if you and your family visit the park during the winter celebration.
Here’s a small clip of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade for your enjoyment. 🙂