This has been the year of trying new things! We’ve spent a lot of time in the kitchen cooking up new and different recipes. My boys are at the perfect age for helping out in the kitchen, which makes it more fun all around. So I thought it’d be fun to have them look the part since they are my mini chefs!
Happy Chef is the perfect place to find chef apparel, including kids chef coats. These adorable chef jackets come equipped with CookCool Technology. Happy Chef engineered CookCool to keep the body cooler utilizing two advanced heat regulation mechanisms:
- CookCool Hydrophilic Microfiber is a scientifically developed fabric that wicks sweat away from the skin. This fast-acting technology then moves moisture to the external clothing surface, where it rapidly evaporates to provide additional cooling.
- Happy Chef also revealed several products woven with CookCool Mesh that augments traditional cotton-based fabric with passive-breathing vents that allow apparel to exchange hot air with cool external air.
Happy Chef offers a wide array of coats, pants, and hats with this new technology, providing a more comfortable way for culinary professionals to cook.
Kids in the Kitchen
As a family, we all sit down to watch the weekly episodes of Master Chef Jr. It’s such an inspiring show with kids ages 8 and up cooking amazing recipes. If you haven’t caught an episode, I encourage you to check it out. It will put most of us home cooks to shame! LOL
Remember this party appetizer recipe I shared the other day? Guess who made it – the boys! I told you it was simple. 🙂
They had so much fun creating the appetizers for everyone to enjoy. And they looked pretty darn cute doing it too!
Here’s some additional features of the Happy Chef Kids Coats:
- Available in white or white/red
- Wrinkle-resistant, soil-release fabric
- Performance fabric panels
- Two-section sleeve pocket
- Long sleeves with turn-up cuffs
- Personalization available
I decided to get the fit a little big on the kids chef coats. That way there’s plenty of room for them to grow into them. I really love the detail from the buttons to the pockets. The quality is spot on too.
Happy Chef products are a great value too! The child chef coats are only $21.95. Chef hats are under $12 and offer personalization at an additional charge. They have everything from apparel to cutlery to t-shirts available on the site. If you have a cook or a mini chef on your gift list this year, I recommend checking out the Happy Chef site for all your gifting needs.