Introducing the newest Joovy single stroller, the #JoovyScooter. It’s no surprise to all of you that I’m a bit of a stroller addict. As a Joovy Mom Blogger I have the opportunity to test out some of their newest products and couldn’t wait to share my review of the Joovy Scooter (in blueberry) with all of you.
My little guy was so excited to test out his new stroller, but the day it arrived it was raining so once Daddy put it together he climbed in and we took him for a spin inside the house. Luckily most days in Florida bring a lot of sunshine, so soon enough we were taking him for a stroll.
Check out all of the awesome features included with the Joovy Scooter Stroller:
- Height adjustable handlebar (10 positions) from 29” to 41.75” high
- Light reflective, adjustable 5-point harness with padded shoulder pads
- In-seat mesh pockets for child’s toys, bottles or sippy cups
- Stands when folded
- One-step linked parking brake
- Swivel lock front wheels Quick release front wheels
- Removable, washable seat
- Two position footrest with a flat position for napping
- Huge four panel canopy with a pick-a-boo window and light reflective material
- Quick trigger fold with in-seat carry handle and automatic fold lock
- Removable bumper bar
- 1 attached cup holder on rear and one removable plastic cup holder that mounts on side of stroller frame
- Zippered access to basket when seat is fully reclined so not to disturb sleeping child
Some of my favorite features are the extra cup holder, parent organizer with zippered pocket for my keys and smartphone, and super easy to use recline button. Two features that are geared towards baby while napping in the stroller is the zippered pocket and second footrest. The zippered pocket on the large storage basket is genius, so that when baby is fully reclined you can easily access the basket without bumping baby while possibly napping. The second footrest velcro strap is located underneath the flap and offers added convenience for baby while laying flat. Joovy knows what makes mom and baby happy.
The Joovy Scooter is for children ages 3 months and up and offers a weight capacity of 55 lbs. I appreciate the lightweight aluminum frame and easy to fold option. The 10 position handlebar works well for parents of all heights and is a nice benefit. Plus let’s not forget about that huge canopy that helps shade baby while out and about.
The Joovy Scooter is available in 4 unique colors: blue, purple, black, and charcoal grey. If you’re in the market for an easy to use, convenient stroller that offers high quality components I recommend checking out the Scooter, now discontinued, check out these below available Joovy strollers. Here’s our review of the Joovy Groove Stroller.