I was invited as media to cover this event. Hotel accommodations were included. All opinions are my own.
Whether you’re a local Floridian looking for the perfect staycation destination, or visiting from out of state – Hilton Bonnet Creek is the answer to your summer vacation plans! Right now they are celebrating 101 days of summer vacation with #SummerBlast! What’s included? Check out all of these summer fun daily features below:
- SummerBlast! Pool Activities: The resort’s recreation team is ready to rock, making summer a blast for guests through a full schedule, including activities like mini-football games, water basketball, float races, Marco Polo, candy bingo, beach ball dodge ball, H20 Pac Man, line dance fun, hula hoop games, pool relay games, float races, etc. (Activities vary daily, weather permitting.)
- SummerBlast! Arts and Crafts: Kids love to bring home souvenirs, and the recreation team will be ready to help them make something special to remember their visit. (Arts and crafts sessions vary daily, weather permitting.)
- Twilight Golf at Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club: Enjoy eighteen holes in the afternoon at a special rate, which includes rental clubs. Available Monday-Sunday. For tee times, guests please call the Golf Club at +1 407 597 3780.
- Family Golf: An opportunity for junior or beginner golfers to play from our Family Tees, where each hole measures between 100-200 yards long. Juniors play for $25 when playing with a paying adult.
- Private Poolside Cabanas: Treat yourself to one of our private cabanas – your very own private poolside oasis. Enjoy private lounge chairs and personalized service as the little ones enjoy the SummerBlast! pool activities.
Extra #SummerBlast fun occurs on Friday & Saturdays with:
- Ice Cream Socials: Join us for a cool treat to kick off the summer night! Before you suit-up to enjoy the Dive-In Movie, cool off with a sweet treat by the pool. (Weather permitting)
- SummerBlast! Dive-In Movie Nights: Families can end the night with a movie on the big screen, located poolside. Guests can grab a lounge chair or relax while floating inside the pool. (Weather permitting)
- Spa “Happy Hour”: Guests may extend the bliss of a spa treatment as they wind down with complimentary champagne and chocolate in the Spa Lounge.
Additionally on Saturdays enjoy:
- SummerBlast! Pool Parties: Guests can celebrate summer in style, joining the crew for the summer’s hottest hits, Orlando-inspired games, LIVE! entertainment and special prizes. (Saturdays; weather permitting.)
- Ducktona 500 – The Great Summer Blast! Duck Race: Guests can “adopt” a rubber duck during a race around Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek lazy river pool. Winners will draw a special prize, which could include a return weekend stay at the resort. (Saturdays; weather permitting.)
The gorgeous Hilton Bonnet Creek is tucked away from all the hustle and bustle, yet minutes from Disney theme parks. The rooms are elegant and perfectly detailed for a luxurious feel, yet conveniently priced. Rooms include marble countertops, sitting area and workspace and feature Hilton signature serenity beds.
Stop by the Splash Shop at the pool area for wild summer color tubes while you enjoy a relaxing ride through the onsite lazy river.
My little guys spent much of the day poolside or on the fun kiddie slide. Life jackets are provided for the littlest guest who want to slide. The Summer Blast poolside games were a big hit with all the guests. The happening place for food and drinks is Beech next to the pool area. There’s even a Disney store inside the hotel and 24 hour fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
Hilton Bonnet Creek has the most amazing staff! We were treated like royalty all weekend, as were all the guests around us. Our server at Harvey’s Bistro went above and beyond by surprising our little guys with an ice cream bar of their very own! Talk about special treatment and the perfect way to cool off after a full day of fun in the sun.
Wind down poolside and catch the Dive-in Movie or watch the Disney fireworks from the luxury of your room.
Don’t let summer pass you by without a seriously fun time at Hilton Bonnet Creek’s #SummerBlast – going on now! Enjoy rates for as low at $119 a night! Follow HBC on Facebook to stay up-to-date with all their latest news.Hilton Bonnet Creek 14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane Orlando, Fl 32821 14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL 32821 | Telephone: 407.597.3600