This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeHero #CollectiveBias
We have some ultimate football fans in our home. And while we are divided on team favorites, we all come together for family fun and good food. My 6-year-old is such a sports fanatic that he keeps a running tab on every game each week. Ask him just about anything about the game, players, or team stats and he can answer it for you. It’s quite impressive. Oh, and it’s never quiet around here on game day. These boys are
My husband can’t resist a good blue cheese dip, especially when he’s eating wings. Today I’m sharing one of his favorites.
Easy Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese on low-level speeds for about 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Add sour cream and beat on low for approximately 1 minute.
- Next, add the blue cheese and beat until the cheese is crumbled and no large lumps remain.
- Finally stir in pepper and chives (optional) then transfer dip to a serving bowl. *makes about 2 cups
Whether you’re tailgating or planning a football party at home, these Tyson fresh wings are the perfect compliment for you and your guests. Bite em’, dip em’, or add them to Hawaiian rolls for a delicious slider. For added convenience, Tyson Wings are prepared and ready at the Walmart deli.
Choose from boneless General Tso’s, bone-in hot wings, Buffalo boneless, or a pick 3 bucket of wings. Just bring them home, add them to a platter with dipping sauce and you’re good to go! Easy peasy, right? And did I mention how good these wings are? Yum!
We’re ready for the big game, are you? What team will you be cheering on?