Easy Blue Cheese Dip RecipeIngredients
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese on low-level speeds for about 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Add sour cream and beat on low for approximately 1 minute.
- Next, add the blue cheese and beat until the cheese is crumbled and no large lumps remain.
- Finally stir in pepper and chives (optional) then transfer dip to a serving bowl. *makes about 2 cups