About “Finding Dory”:Disney•Pixar’s “Finding Dory” welcomes back to the big screen everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang Dory (voice of Ellen DeGeneres), who’s living happily in the reef with Nemo (voice of Hayden Rolence) and Marlin (voice of Albert Brooks). When Dory suddenly remembers that she has a family out there who may be looking for her, the trio takes off on a life-changing adventure across the ocean to California’s prestigious Marine Life Institute, a rehabilitation center and aquarium. In an effort to find her mom (voice of Diane Keaton) and dad (voice of Eugene Levy), Dory enlists the help of three of the MLI’s most intriguing residents: Hank (voice of Ed O’Neill), a cantankerous octopus who frequently gives employees the slip; Bailey (voice of Ty Burrell), a beluga whale who is convinced his biological sonar skills are on the fritz; and Destiny (voice of Kaitlin Olson), a nearsighted whale shark. Deftly navigating the complex innerworkings of the MLI, Dory and her friends discover the magic within their flaws, friendships and family.
Finding Dory Lunch for KidsIngredients:
- 8 slices of Nature’s Harvest® bread
- Peanut butter
- Baby Spring Mix salad
“Finding Dory” Movie Fun Facts
- 103,639 total storyboards were delivered to editorial (49,651 were delivered for “Toy Story 3”).
- 16,091 fish are swimming in the Open Ocean exhibit at the Marine Life Institute.
- 5,000 stingrays take part in the stingray migration.
- 1,108 fish are in quarantine at the Marine Life Institute.
- 118 weeks were required of the team of technical directors who were responsible for building and articulating Hank.
- 51 minutes of the film include crowds characters (which is more than double that of an average Pixar film).
- 22 weeks were spent shading Hank to give him extra texture and color, as well as making it possible for him to camouflage himself. (An average character takes less than eight weeks.)
- 13 years have passed since “Finding Nemo” opened.
- 4 Oscar® nominations went to “Finding Nemo.” The film won best animated feature—it was the first Pixar movie to win the award.
Enter below for your chance to win (2) fish-shaped cookie cutters & (1) coupon valid for up to $5 off any Nature’s Harvest® bread!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?a Rafflecopter giveaway