Pad ThaiIngredients 8 oz. rice noodles 1 Tbsp vegetable oil 2 oz. 1-inch chicken cubes 1 Tbsp brown sugar 2 Tbsp soy sauce 1 Tsp minced garlic ½ Cup shredded cabbage ½ Cup shredded carrots Parsley to taste Directions
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the package.
- While cooking the noodles, heat the vegetable oil in a large pan.
- Add the chicken cubes to the pan and cook until golden.
- Remove the noodles from heat 3 minutes early, drain the water, and set aside.
- Next, add the noodles to the large pan with chicken along with the brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Stir-fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and stir stir-fry for an additional 20 seconds.
- Serve, garnish with some parsley and enjoy.