Real California specialty and Hispanic-style cheeses bring something special to the holiday table! This season, I’m making these scrumptious chicken nachos for my family members to munch on. Who can resist nachos, right?! In support of quality ingredients, I picked out a queso fresco cheese with a Real California Milk seal to top these easy chicken nachos with. Read on to grab the recipe – which only requires six ingredients!
This post is sponsored by Real California Milk but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Easy Chicken Nachos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven-safe plate or dish, fill with tortilla chips then evenly top with shredded chicken.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat refried beans 1 minute on high. Stir and add to chicken and chips.
- Top it with the mild salsa, diced tomatoes and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Isn’t this a great appetizer for seasonal gatherings? I love that it only takes a few minutes to put together. I think it’s especially important to point out that when you buy products with the Real California Milk seal, you’re supporting locally owned and operated farms in California. 99% of California dairies are family owned so these are real people who want the very best for their community. Check out the variety of Real California products here.
What are some of your favorite dishes to cook during the holidays? Tell me about them below! And don’t forget to pin this easy chicken nachos recipe or print it for safe keeping! Your family will love it!
California dairy means real food from real people. Find products at your local Publix or Harris Teeter retailers.