Why You Need a Keyless DeadboltOver the weekend we installed our second Schlage Keyless Deadbolt, this time for our backdoor. When we built our new house a few years ago, it came with one preinstalled for our main door and it quickly became one of our favorite home upgrades. Gone are the days where you need a hide-a-key for guests or the kids! The Schlage Touch offers a variety of cool features too. Check them out below:
– Installs in minutes – no wiring needed.
– Guaranteed to fit on standard doors.
– Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen helps protect the privacy of access codes.
– 2-year battery life with low battery icon.– Create (and delete) access codes for trusted friends and family. – Down lighting illuminates the numbers when you need it.
– 3-year limited electronic warranty.
– Limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. *See warranty for full details.As I mentioned above, installation is simple and painless. You’ll just need a screwdriver and a few minutes of your time. The directions are very detailed and provide easy installation instructions.