Over the past two weeks, I’ve covered wellness topics to help boost your immune system and energy levels. Today’s post is no different – we’re sharing a refreshing Citrus Cucumber Mint Recipe that’s sure to please your palate!
Citrus Cucumber Mint Recipe
Often times people lack the amount of water required to stay hydrated which can result in headaches, loss of energy, etc.
By infusing your water with delicious natural flavors like fruits and veggies, you will be more committed to meeting that daily water intake. Plus it’s a healthier alternative than other beverages like sodas.
We’re sharing a simple cucumber mint water recipe that’s great for at-home use, parties, and gatherings.
Simply click the image above to print the recipe printable.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 cups water
- 3 large lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 8 fresh sprigs of mint
- Fill up a pitcher with 6 cups of water.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons and 1 lime into the pitcher.
- Cut the remaining lemon and lime into slices and add to the pitcher.
- Add cucumber slices to the pitcher, and stir.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours to let the ingredients infuse before drinking. The longer it infuses the more flavorful the water is.
- When ready to serve, pour over a glass of ice.
We hope you enjoy this easy cucumber mint beverage recipe! For more popular recipes, click the images below.