Today’s post is sponsored by Post cereal. All opinions are mine alone.
With two growing boys, snacking is a necessity in my household. Therefore I’m always on the hunt for new snack ideas. I couldn’t resist sharing another chocolate peanut butter recipe creation with all of you, especially when this breakfast wrap is still a reader favorite! So with the help of my 3-year-old, we whipped up these delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars in no time!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars Recipe:
- 6 Cups Cereal
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 10 Ounces Mini Marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl. I sprayed the bowl with non-stick spray first. Then heated the ingredients for 40 seconds.
- Next, mix in the peanut butter and chocolate morsels until smooth.
- Add the 6 cups of cereal to the mix and stir until well coated.
- Spread in a greased 9×13 pan. Let set and then cut into squares.
So simple right? These Alpha-Bits cereal bars are delicious! They make a great snack or breakfast, and are perfect on the go. L and I wanted to eat the whole dish, but we’ll save some for big brother and daddy. 😉
Post Alpha-Bits is healthy and educational, including all 26 alphabet letters for letter learning fun. The multigrain cereal includes 12 essential vitamins and minerals and has no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
Looking for other cereal recipes? Try this festive Chocolate Mint Muddy Buddies recipe that is perfect for holiday parties! Grab this money saving coupon next time you shop at Walmart stores for Alpha-Bits cereal.