Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars Recipe:Ingredients
- 6 Cups Cereal
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 10 Ounces Mini Marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl. I sprayed the bowl with non-stick spray first. Then heated the ingredients for 40 seconds.
- Next, mix in the peanut butter and chocolate morsels until smooth.
- Add the 6 cups of cereal to the mix and stir until well coated.
- Spread in a greased 9×13 pan. Let set and then cut into squares.