Sometimes it’s tough to have date nights as parents when you have little ones. When we can’t find the time to go out, Nate and I enjoy cooking a meal together. We tried a new dish last night; Chicken Alfredo Bake, and it was simply too delicious not to share!
Grab this chicken alfredo recipe below
After a quick search online for chicken breast recipes, we came across a similar dish that we crafted into our own. With cocktails in hand we began our own version of Chicken Alfredo Bake. I’m telling you, this dish is seriously amazing and fairly easy too!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started on this Chicken Alfredo Bake Recipe:
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2 cups sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- 1 – 16 oz jar of Alfredo sauce (we used garlic Alfredo sauce)
- 8 strips of cooked bacon
- 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook 1 lb of chicken breast according to package directions. Once cooked, cut into cubed pieces and set aside.
- Cook bacon according to directions. Once cooked break into small pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a 10 inch non-stick skillet melt 1 tbsp of butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms in butter for approximately 5 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Cook until mix is thoroughly cooked and bubbling, stirring constantly.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping is okay. Drizzle biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
Doesn’t that look and sound delicious? This simple chicken breast recipe serves 5-6 people.
The original recipe can be found at pillsbury.com. We substituted onions for bacon and garlic for basil. Want to make this dish?
Looking for other great recipes? Check out these 25 Mouthwatering Chicken Recipes.
Julie Wood says
I have to make this delicious dinner recipe! It looks delicious and fun to make. I love chicken with alfredo!
Okay this made me hungry just looking at it I must try this recipe.
April Farley says
Wonderful , easy and looks so scrumptious. Thank you for sharing.
This looks so delicious! Thank you for the recipe
Leslie Ross says
I am going to make this for the hubby
[email protected] Recipe says
I love anything Chicken Alfredo. Thanks for sharing.
Found you on Foodtastic Fridays
Sarah Titus says
Wow, that looks really yummy! Sharing! Thank you for linking up at Frugal Friday. 🙂
Kathy Lane says
Yummy! I love chicken alfredo and this looks so good.I’m saving the recipe to make later.Thanks for sharing.
Yum! This is a dish my husband would actually eat! He loves Italian food and would probably love this. I’ll have to remove the mushroom because he’s allergic, but other than that this recipe is perfect for us! Thanks for sharing!
ashlee schnelle says
i think we will be trying this very soon. it looks delish. im always looking for new recipes
Evelyn Goettner says
Looks super delish!! Will have to give it a try.
Sherry Bult says
This recipe sounds delicious! What brand name do you buy for the Alfredo Sauce?? The last one a bought was horrible!! ? It recked my meal 🙁
Jennifer H says
Prego Roasted Garlic 🙂
This looks so good! I love Chicken Alfredo and I think I could actually make this 🙂
Jennifer H says
Thanks and it’s totally easy! You can do it! 🙂