Grab this chicken alfredo recipe belowAfter a quick search online for chicken breast recipes, we came across a similar dish that we crafted into our own. With cocktails in hand we began our own version of Chicken Alfredo Bake. I’m telling you, this dish is seriously amazing and fairly easy too!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started on this Chicken Alfredo Bake Recipe:
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2 cups sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- 1 – 16 oz jar of Alfredo sauce (we used garlic Alfredo sauce)
- 8 strips of cooked bacon
- 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook 1 lb of chicken breast according to package directions. Once cooked, cut into cubed pieces and set aside.
- Cook bacon according to directions. Once cooked break into small pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a 10 inch non-stick skillet melt 1 tbsp of butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms in butter for approximately 5 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Cook until mix is thoroughly cooked and bubbling, stirring constantly.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping is okay. Drizzle biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.