Sometimes it’s tough to have date nights as parents when you have little ones. When we can’t find the time to go out, Nate and I enjoy cooking a meal together. We tried a new dish last night; Chicken Alfredo Bake, and it was simply too delicious not to share!
Grab this chicken alfredo recipe below
After a quick search online for chicken breast recipes, we came across a similar dish that we crafted into our own. With cocktails in hand we began our own version of Chicken Alfredo Bake. I’m telling you, this dish is seriously amazing and fairly easy too!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started on this Chicken Alfredo Bake Recipe:
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2 cups sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- 1 – 16 oz jar of Alfredo sauce (we used garlic Alfredo sauce)
- 8 strips of cooked bacon
- 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook 1 lb of chicken breast according to package directions. Once cooked, cut into cubed pieces and set aside.
- Cook bacon according to directions. Once cooked break into small pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a 10 inch non-stick skillet melt 1 tbsp of butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms in butter for approximately 5 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Cook until mix is thoroughly cooked and bubbling, stirring constantly.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping is okay. Drizzle biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
Doesn’t that look and sound delicious? This simple chicken breast recipe serves 5-6 people.
The original recipe can be found at pillsbury.com. We substituted onions for bacon and garlic for basil. Want to make this dish?
Looking for other great recipes? Check out these 25 Mouthwatering Chicken Recipes.