Peak strawberry season is from April through June. Celebrate the season by creating some of these Strawberry Desserts, perfect for summer! My little guy is the biggest strawberry fan so I’ll be attempting several of these delightful recipes throughout the next few months.
20 Strawberry Desserts
1. Semi-Homemade Strawberry Applesauce from Juggling Act Mama
2. Strawberry Sponge Pie from Flour on my Face
3. Strawberry Margarita Bundt Cake from What’s Cooking, Love?
4. Roasted Strawberry Quinoa with Balsamic Glaze from Wonky Wonderful
5. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins from Love Bakes Good Cakes
6. Fresh Strawberry Muffins from The Spring Mount 6-Pack
7. Strawberry Yogurt Cake from A Family Feast
8. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Quick Bread from A Mitten Full of Savings
9. Strawberry Cobbler from Juggling Act Mama
10. Strawberry Marmalade from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
11. Layered Strawberry Shortcake from A Night Owl Blog
12. Strawberry Muddy Buddies from What’s Cooking, Love?
13. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Stockpiling Moms
14. Apple & Strawberry Crisp from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
15. Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles from Uncommon Designs
16. Spring Strawberry Salad from Pink When
17. Mini Chocolate Strawberry Pies from The Freshman Cook
18. Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream Cake from A Night Owl Blog
19. Strawberry Coconut Smoothie from Mom on Timeout
20. Homemade Strawberry FroYo from Wonky Wonderful
Which recipe with you try first?
thanks for including my strawberry cobbler recipe 🙂 I’m pinning this great collection to my strawberry board.
Thanks for including 2 of my recipes!!
YUM!! All of these look delish!
Strawberries are my favorite! I want to try the popsicles!
Strawberry Muddy Buddies sounds awesome. Actually, they all sound awesome. I love strawberries.
Oooh I love coconut too – so I’d probably try the Strawberry Coconut Smoothie first.
They all look so good. I like the cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
Natalie Brown says
Hi! I am so looking forward to making some of these this Summer (and maybe Winter too – lol). They look delicious! Thank-you for the information. (Pinned)
Jennifer H says
of course Natalie! Enjoy 🙂
Cynthia R says
I love strawberry season, the local strawberry picking place has a strawberry pound cake that is amazing!
Ellen Christian (@ellenblogs) says
Thanks so much for sharing my recipe. Off to check out the others.
Kelly @ Texas Type A Mom says
I love, love, love strawberries! What a great way to incorporate them in new ways!
I love summer for the strawberries. Strawberry shortcake is just wonderful.
Maria H says
Yummy! I love strawberries!! 🙂