Here’s more fun facts about the Hilton Bonnet Creek:
- Located on 482 acres of nature preserve
- Just over 1000 guest rooms
- World-class dining at 5 hotspot restaurants
- 3 acre resort-style pool with lazy river and waterslide
- Championship golf course
- Kids Club
- Jogging trails and bicycle rentals
- 24 hour concierge and fitness center
- NEW! Mermaid Academy (Saturdays, weather permitting) A one-of-a-kind experience for girls and boys of all ages. Guests will have the opportunity to live the dream of becoming a mermaid in this innovative and interactive class. Girls will be able to utilize the mermaid tails and boys will have the opportunity to become sharks.
- SummerBlast! Pool Activities (Activities vary daily, weather permitting.) The resort’s recreation team is ready to rock, making summer a blast for guests through a full schedule, including activities like mini-football games, water basketball, float races, Marco Polo, candy bingo, beach ball dodge ball, H20 Pac Man, line dance fun, hula hoop games, pool relay games, float races, etc.
- SummerBlast! Arts and Crafts (Arts and crafts sessions vary daily, weather permitting.) Kids love to bring home souvenirs, and the recreation team will be ready to help them make something special to remember their visit.
- Private Poolside Cabanas (Available daily.) Guests can treat themselves to one of the hotels private cabanas . Enjoy private lounge chairs and personalized service as the little ones enjoy the SummerBlast! pool activities.
- SummerBlast! Dive-In Movie Nights (Fridays and Saturdays, weather permitting.) Families can end the night with a movie on the big screen, located poolside. Guests can grab a lounge chair or relax while floating inside the pool.
- SummerBlast! Pool Parties (Saturdays, weather permitting.) Guests can celebrate summer in style, joining the crew for the summer’s hottest hits, Orlando- inspired games, LIVE! entertainment and special prizes.
- Ducktona 500 – The Great Summer Blast! Duck Race (Saturdays, weather permitting.) Guests can “adopt” a rubber duck during a race around Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek lazy river pool. Winners will draw a special prize.
- Scavenger Hunt (Fridays) Children and parents alike will enjoy searching the resort grounds on a scavenger hunt using their GPS-enabled mobile device to answer the clues.
- Spa Happy Hour (Fridays and Saturdays) Guests may extend the bliss of a spa treatment as they wind down with complimentary champagne and chocolate in the Waldorf Astoria Spa lounge. ($)
- Kids Club Astoria After Dark: Kids Night Out (Fridays and Saturdays) Kids get to take a break from their parents and enjoy an evening of kid-friendly fun, including scavenger hunts, surrey bike obstacle course, crafts, bingo, make-your-own pizza dinner, S’mores and more. A $50 discount will be applied to the Kids Club program fee for guests of Waldorf Astoria® Spa or Bull & Bear®. Reservations are required by 3 p.m., and may be made through the Concierge. ($)
- Special Golf Experiences and more!
Cupcake Lovers WeekendIt’s a celebration of frosted fun! Hilton will feature a special schedule of activities and events themed around this special treat, including Cupcake Martinis, Cupcake Decorating, Savory Cupcakes, Cupcake Displays and more! Look out for a 7 foot tall cupcake!!
Where will you be spending your summer vacation?September 6, 2015. Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, gratuities, parking, daily resort charges, and other incidental charges. Hilton Bonnet Creek is offering a giveaway prize to 1 lucky My Boys & Their Toys reader! Now Closed
Enter below for your chance to win a Hilton Bonnet Creek Certificate ARV $400!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?a Rafflecopter giveaway A huge thank you to Hilton Bonnet Creek for the invitation to enjoy the SummerBlast festivities! Some resort photos courtesy of Hilton.