From Walt Disney Animation Studios, Big Hero 6 quickly became a household name and family favorite to audiences everywhere! The original action-comedy-adventure about a robotics prodigy and a plus-sized inflatable robot, who develop a special bond on a quest to solve an unsettling mystery is inspired by Marvel Comics of the same name.
If you have a child who loves the movie and wants to have a Big Hero 6 inspired party – you are in luck with these fun party printables! Just click the picture below to download the PDF files. There are 15 printables in all!
Big Hero 6 Party Printables:
- How to Draw BAYMAX
- BAYMAX Party Invitations & more
- Big Hero 6 Party Experiments (multiple ideas)
Click the image below to download the party printables
- SLAM DUNK – Baymax is 6 feet tall and 75 pounds—until Hiro mechs him out. Baymax, in
his super suit, is more than 7 feet tall and can lift 1000 pounds. “He’s all air,” says head of
animation Zach Parrish.
- GO AHEAD – Artists looked at actors like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Gary Cooper and
other cowboys to study cool, emotionally reserved traits while developing GoGo Tomago’s
look and personality.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BLINK – Baymax sports a standard nine-frame-blink, says head of
animation Zach Parrish. “We play with the speed of his blink throughout the film, but for the
most part, it’s a standard blink. It’s the amount of time we give the audience to think before
he blinks that says a lot—the longer it is, the more time he’s processing. A double blink
shows confusion. We used that a few times in the film. That could be an acting choice for a
human character, too.”
- NEED FOR SPEED – Artists looked at speed skaters to inform the body type and
movement for GoGo Tomago, a passionate student of speed.
- DUUUUUUDE – Artists studied snowboarders, skateboarders and surfers to develop
movement and posture for Fred.
- CHILL OUT – Wasabi, at one time, was a very Zen character with very Zen dreadlocks.
When filmmakers tweaked his personality, they initially decided the neatnik wouldn’t be a
fan of the not-oft-shampooed-do and gave him a haircut. The look didn’t last. It turns out,
everyone was just too attached to his cool locks.
- LOOSE TOOTH – To ensure Hiro’s charming gap-toothed grin stayed intact from any
angle, controls were added to his teeth so animators could make adjustments as needed.
A big thanks to Walt Disney Animation for providing these printables to share!
We hope you enjoy these fun, free Big Hero 6 party printables!